An unbeatable warranty for your windows and doors
Armor employees are authorized to reject any product deemed defective at any stage of the production process. Not only is this occurrence astonishingly rare considering we produce tens of thousands of windows per year, the fact that we only require one full-time repair technician is also a remarkable feat in itself. It is our commitment to virtually ZERO defects along with our attention to detail and state-of-the-art manufacturing process that ensures such consistent quality.
Rather than performing a mere post-production inspection, Armor integrates quality control at every step of the process. From the labels to the paint finish, glass and fittings, everything is checked for quality at the seventy-five individual work stations. Products that pass all seventy-five verifications plus final inspections at the packaging and shipping phases receive our ZERO defects mark.
THE ARMOR WARRANTY: PEACE OF MIND FOR LIFE
- White vinyl frame: Lifetime Warranty
- Vinyl sash members: Lifetime Warranty
- Insulating glass: Lifetime Warranty
- Hardware: Lifetime Warranty
- Standard Solar Bond™ paint colours: 15-year limited warranty
- Our warranty is non-prorated and transferrable free of charge.
SUPER SPACER® INSULATING GLASS: LIFETIME WARRANTY
Armor’s Super Spacer insulating glass units made with select A-quality glass are warranted for life against obvious obstruction of vision resulting from film formation or dust accumulation in between the interior glass surfaces when used under normal conditions and according to all terms specified in this warranty. Insulating greenhouse window glass is warranted for 10 years.
FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY GLASS BREAKAGE
Armor Series Warrants that all window thermal glass shall not develop a stress crack arising from improper glazing by the factory for a period of five (5) years from the date of manufacture.
INTERIOR LAMINATES: LIFETIME WARRANTY
The vinyl or PVC laminates on Armor windows are warranted for the life of the product against delaminating, chipping, cracking and blistering.
Armor's liability is limited solely to repair or replacement of the product and to substitute parts for the product (as may be necessary in the sole discretion of Armor). Under no circumstances will Armor be liable for incidental or consequential charges, such as, but not limited to, labour costs for any purpose, inconvenience, damage or injury to persons or to property, or any other expense. This Warranty will be deemed null and void if the owner/purchaser modifies or otherwise alters in any way the product after installation without the written consent of Armor, if the product is used for a purpose not intended, or otherwise outside the accepted and advised use and if harmful cleaning solutions and abrasive compounds are used, as well as any windows manufactured outside Armor's manufacturing specifications as specified on www.armorseries.com
SOLAR BOND™ PAINT
Standard Solar Bond paint colours are warranted for fifteen (15) years against peeling, flaking, cracking and major discoloration resulting from defects in material and workmanship and that are not caused by exposure to sunlight, heat or noxious or abrasive materials.
All our products are built according to Armor’s standard manufacturing tolerances. Technology, a dedicated staff and quality construction ensure that we provide the best possible products and service.
WHITE VINYL FRAME AND VINYL SASH MEMBERS: LIFETIME WARRANTY
The frames and sash members on Armor windows and greenhouses are warranted for the lifetime of the product and from the date of installation against blistering, peeling, flaking, corroding, and fading resulting from material defects.
HARDWARE: LIFETIME WARRANTY
Armor guarantees good operational condition of the hardware from date of installation and for the product’s lifetime. This warranty excludes deterioration caused by abusive use of the hardware such as over tightening, which could strip the roto gear.
PATIO DOORS: 25-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Armor patio door vinyl frame and sash components are warranted for twenty-five (25) years against blistering, peeling, flaking, and corrosion. Patio door hardware is warranted against defects for two (2) years, while a ten (10) year warranty against seal failure applies to the insulating glass. Mini-blinds and workmanship are warranted for five (5) years and a warranty of ten (10) years against peeling, cracking and major discoloration not caused by exposure to sunlight heat, noxious or abrasive materials applies to the exterior paint finish.
SCREENS: 30-DAY WARRANTY
Screens are covered for thirty (30) days against punctures and tears, parts-free. Excludes labour. WARNING: A screen does not protect children from falling out a window.
The Armor warranty does not cover the following:
- Damages caused by exposure to harmful pollutants, excessive thermal or physical stress or high humidity levels;
- Corrosion of non-vinyl parts of products resulting from close proximity to coastal areas;
- Damages related to improper storage conditions;
- Damages to the window or any element of the window caused by structural building settlement;
- Damages caused by acts of God such as but not limited to: wind, hail and lightening;
- Small window or door imperfections that do not obstruct vision or that are of no consequence to the structural integrity of the product;
- Windows that have been repaired or altered by someone other than an Armor factory-trained service technician or authorized Armor representative;
- Any window replacement or add-on parts not provided or approved by Armor;
- Defects, malfunctions or performance failures caused by misuse, improper application or lack of reasonable or necessary maintenance;
- Products installed with defects such as but not limited to scratches, dents, cracks or damaged components that were visible at pick up or delivery and for which no notification was sent to Armor prior to installation;
- Condensation caused by the relative humidity in a home or other building where Armor windows have been installed. To learn more about preventing condensation, see: www.oee.nrcan.gc.ca.