Vinylbilt is pleased to be offering LoE-180 glass, designed specifically for the Canadian climate. Our LoE Glass, provides the Clearest, Highest Performance Glass on the market.
- Triple Glazed Performance in a Double Glazed format
- Superior LoE Performance versus other LoE's
- Energy Star Zone at a minimum C or greater
- Leading blockage of UV Radiation that cause fading & damage
- High Solar Heat Gain
- Comes standard with our Simply Clean super smooth finish
- No Haze
The New LoE-180 glass acts like an invisible layer of insulation that helps homes stay warm and cozy; by blocking heat loss to the cold weather outside and welcoming the sun's heat inside. This is important because windows contribute up to 25% of the annual heating cost of a home.
Our energy optimization results, begin with a selection of LoE glass coating used in combination with our unique white 'S-Class' Super Spacer technology. We then offer you a choice of double or triple glass panes and Argon or Krypton gas between the panes of glass. In the winter, it helps bring in more heat energy during the day, while reducing heat loss at night. In the summer, the same technology prevents hot, humid air from entering your home. The results: reduced air conditioning costs when it's warm, and lowered heating bills when it's cold.
Designed for CANADIAN climate, the New LoE-180 glass provides Year Round Comfort and improves the insulating value of your window up to 40%.With high solar heat gain, ER and R values, increased zone coverage and great light transmission and clarity; the New LoE-180, is the Clearest, Highest Performance Glass on the market.
LoE-180 PERFORMANCE AND COMPARISONS
NEW LOE-180 PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT
|Style||ER Value||UI factor||SHGC||SHGC||UI Value||Zone|
CENTER OF GLASS COMPARISONS
|Style||Model||Grills||U Factor||U Value||R Value|
WTE - Weather Tech E glass,WTP - Weather Tech P glass, Clr - Clear
* Source: Cardinal Glass Industries
Weather Tech P GLASS
Weather Tech P is our best performance glass yet! It suits all climates and is ideal for homes in any part of the country. Designed with the perfect balance of solar heat control and daylight transmission, LoE-366 glass is the ultimate choice for maximum comfort and energy savings year-round.
As a standard offering, Weather Tech P glass comes with Ever Clear® super smooth finish and possesses the following features:
- Coated with 3 layers of clear silver for superior heat reflection while letting in more light than tinted glass
- Blocks 95% of the damaging UV rays
- Prevents 64% of the summer heat from coming in
- Maintains 98% of the cooled or warmed interior air indoors
- Has the best insulating performance due to higher R-value
- Is haze-free
HPE GLASS (Weather Tech P+)
- Performs better than a single LoE glass in a triple-glazed widow
- Contains 4 layers of LoE coating per triple-glazed unit
- • The exterior window pane is Weather Tech P and the interior pane is Weather Tech E, both supplied by Cardinal Glass Industries
- Two chambers can be filled with Argon or Krypton gas
- Made with 2 chambers filled with either argon or krypton gas
- Internal and external grills available
- Offered with all our Platinum and Diamond Series windows
- Sound transmission is substantially reduced when Super Spacer®, maximum air space and SSP® glass are used together.
- Windows are 10 times more secure due to the combined use of SSP® glass and outer glass layer.
- Together, LoE glass and SSP improve overall heat transfer (U-value), insulation (R-value) and solar heat gain coefficient (SHGC).